We help women get their life stories down on paper without stress, procrastination, and drudgery, so they can step into success as they define it.
At Life Stories for Success, we believe both the process and end result of getting your life story on paper, are invaluable, because:
- The process enhances you personally – Making sense of your life experiences, re-framing them into empowered prose integrates and uplifts you into a deeper state of wholeness, through the process of writing. Even if you hire Gina as a ghostwriter, to write your book for you, the process of being interviewed, reviewing your manuscript drafts as she writes and revises, yields exact same personal benefits.
- Leaving legacies for our families is precious – The one thing we cannot replace in life is memories of our experiences. Some of the greatest regrets we can have in life is not talking more with the people in our lives who hold stories that mean something to our lives. It’s sad but true, that our memories and stories pass away with us, so getting them down on paper protects them and mitigates you from this risk, forever!
- Stories are the key to success for every business – Since business success is about helping people, you need a way to connect with them. It only takes a quick google to find study after study showing how sharing our stories is the most powerful way to connect with each other. Therefore every business needs a personal story to share, so people can connect to your business in a meaningful way, whether this is through a full-length book, an about page on your website, or an article published to share with the world.
- Let’s not forget passive income! Whatever the reason you’re getting your life story down on paper, it’s easier than ever to publish your book online, to start earning income on it straight away.
We trust you can see how, if you’re someone who has lived through an inspiring life experience, investing in getting your life story down on paper, is the greatest investment on the planet, both for reasons you cannot put a monetary price on, plus for literal financial return, if you publish it for sale.
Our clients and students are both women who like to write and women who don’t like to write but have inspiring stories to tell, who want to experience the benefits outlined in the “why we do this work” section above, no matter which of the following stages of getting it down on paper they are at:
- have just started thinking about getting their life story down on paper
- who have already started writing their life story, now just need help
- entrepreneurs who need help writing their life story, bios, books and/or articles about them for their business
- people who want their life story written for them
For women who don’t like to write, we offer a done-for-you ghostwriting service.
- Automated passive generated set up via books published on Amazon and elsewhere
- About pages on websites and articles written about their life story that are worth celebrating!
- Legacy books for their families to read for generations to come
- More energy, vibrant health, sense of fulfillment, joy and a powerful magnetism that attracts new friends, clients and romantic partners, by evolving into the best versions of themselves by going through the process of understanding their life experiences, forgiving themselves and others, letting go of heavy energy they’ve been carrying around, and celebrating their life experiences as their story gets written.
About Our Founder Gina Silvestri
Gina was obsessed with journalling as a young girl, then as a teen incorporated “success mindset” training to add power to her writing punch! She’s now been publishing for over twenty years, and a Success Mentor for over ten years with has heaps of client success stories here.
Prior to becoming a Mentor, she worked for the government for eighteen years, writing family histories and counselling progress reports, often in a formal capacity for courthouses, so that youth in crisis were connected to appropriate and sufficient community resources.
No matter her formal employment or job, her writing spirit burst through! Gina has now been writing books and articles for others, as a ghostwriter, since 2000.
Her entrepreneurial spirit also came through, even pausing attaining her university degree to try her hand at business. She was mentored by The Women’s Enterprise Society of B.C. in her first business, which was a coffeehouse/bookstore that she owned and operated in Maple Ridge, British Columbia in 1996.
She did go back to complete her Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Psychology from Simon Fraser University, in addition to thrice yearly (minimum) training in mental health and life challenges in her government career mentioned above, for eighteen years.
She has also been, and remains committed, to investing in her growth by working with the best mentors on the planet. Personal development and evolution is her driving value.
For eleven years, she was mentored by Giller-Prize Winner and Man Booker Prize runner-up Austin Clarke.
She has attended Nathalie Goldberg’s weekend intensive writing workshops in Sedona, Arizona.
She also attended Julia Cameron’s day long workshop in Toronto, practicing her Morning Page ritual with her, in person (making her writer’s heart melt, of course!)
Fun Facts About Gina (written by Gina)
When I’m not frolicking in the woods with my mountain man, or snuggling at home with our fur babes, I’m showing women how to thrive beyond trauma symptoms, so they can create success, as they define it. Here are some fun facts about my world, I can’t wait to know you more, too . . .
🚙 🐈 🌲 I drove 4800 kilometres, across Canada, just me and my feline sidekick Pepe, hanging with moose and bears on our pit stops along the way, in remote locations.
😯 📚 🤩 I wrote my first book about a major body transformation back in 2004: After growing up slim and athletic, even working as a mainstream fashion model, I gained 150 pounds at age 29. This is what my book on Amazon is about: gaining then releasing that weight, plus all things involved in this transformation, which led me to live, vanity aside, from my most authentic self.
📚 ✍️💗 One of the best times of my life was attending a Commonwealth Prize event with top notch short-listed authors. It was a week long event, in Canada’s rocky mountains. I had the best week ever, hanging out, picking their brains, immersed in the lives of successful authors
🇮🇹 ❤️ ⛪️ I’ve been inside The Sistine Chapel (Mamma Mia!)
🌲 🐈 🌲 I lived in Northern Canada in a cottage alone for four months, deep in the forest. I knew no-one and I loved it, and wrote my heart out, of course!
🐫 ✨ 🏠 I’ve also lived in a mesa in the middle of the desert, alone….I love my solitary trips for quality writing time.
🌲🌲🌲🌲 I am obsessed with forests, living in them, playing in them —in case you haven’t noticed, my most used emoji is the tree 🌲 🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲 😉
Photo Credits for this page: Andrea Piacquadio