Are you ready to turn your life story into inspiration for others, once and for all?
You’re in the right place.
I can’t tell you how often I talk to women who know their life experience is meant to inspire others, but they’re kicking themselves for not having it down on paper yet.
They tell me “I want to get my story out into the world so bad, but I never get around to doing it” and “I know my story will change lives, if I just get it down on paper.”
Can you relate?
If so, Fully Expressed is what you’ve been waiting for.
This 3 month book-writing experience will help you go from repressed and muffled, to the FULLY EXPRESSED woman you were born to be.
I can take you there because I’ve been repressed and muffled, and I know what it really takes to be a woman who lives in her greatness because her life story is out there inspiring the world … it wasn’t always this way, though!
Not so long ago, I was living like an imposter in my own life.
I would get up, get dressed, then do all the things to get to a job that didn’t fully light up my soul.
This left me so exhausted every night, my health started to decline, my relationships with the people I loved suffered, and my money life never felt quite right—in fact, at times, it was downright terrifying.
Everything changed when my grandmother died and my little girl dreams automatically took priority again amidst the “life is too short” realization that the death of a loved one brings us.
You see, I had always known I was born to make a living as a writer, so I started moving my pen, every single day.
I journalled through my feelings about where I had been, where I was headed, and engaged logic to make sense of it all, emerging with a clear, powerful sense of what I was meant to write about, and how to present it to the world.
It’s this kind of alignment with our authentic selves, achieved through writing, that brings miracles into the rest of our lives.
My health returned more vibrant than ever before!
I met friends and lovers that I felt more truly and deeply connected to than I ever dreamed possible before!
And when I started publishing my writing, particularly my personal life experiences, my business took off and I generated $30,000. sales in one week, doing what I love, living exactly in my life’s purpose!
I now help other inspirational women to step into their greatness by yes, helping them pen their books, but also achieving the clarity, organization, emotional intelligence and the high mindset perspective required to write a book they are proud of.
Fully Expressed includes:
- an initial 4 hour telephone or video session with me to discuss every aspect of your book, and form a game plan for our work together
- a pre-call questionnaire you can answer in advance to make the most of our call together
- total freedom on how you’d like to send your notes to me as I write the book for you. You can send it by email, online message, share them with me on live video or by phone, snail mail, or any other way your heart desires. You just share with me what you’d like written in the book, and I do all the writing for you
- unlimited access to me 24 hours/day via an app. This means you can ask questions as they arise and feel fully supported through every chapter of your book
- regular weekly phone or video calls with me
- full rights to your book once it’s completed, with no restrictions on how you can share or use the words at all
I invite you to take a moment to imagine what’s possible for you ….
What would it be like to wake up each morning, feeling uplifted? Light? Free? Fully aligned with and fully expressed in your life’s true purpose?
To achieve all of this with ease and joy?
To no longer struggle in the wrong life, knowing the magic living inside you, that’s meant to come out.
I want you to know that you really can have it all.
Are you ready to turn your life story into inspiration for others once and for all?
If so, CLICK HERE to book a complimentary discovery call to explore what it would be like to work together – whether I write your book for you in my ghostwriting capacity, or mentor you as you write.