I have found, over and over again, that one key thing creates goal achievement success.
Are you ready for it?
This is especially true with book writing, because the more you immerse yourself in the essence of your book, the more you “do it justice” by getting exactly what’s meant to be put down on paper, down on paper.
It also applies to your daily writing too, because people feel the depth of your words, or lack thereof.
The reason immersion is so powerful is because of … ready for another guess?
This is the moment when you feel your soul come to life. You feel its emotional resonance in such a powerful way, you know in a “click” that this book is meant to be written. That you’re meant to write it. That it is now undeniable that it will get done, much easier, faster, and with you having a lot more fun, than you initially ever though.
This is why expecting moms call the moment they “feel” their fetus in them, The Quickening … there’s no more wondering whether or not she will become a mom, whether she’ll fall victim to the many not-foolproof fallacies of pregnancy testing. The Quickening happens, and she’s 100% certain and clear.
It’s at once a magical and certainty-birthing moment.
I can’t wait for you to experience this with your book!
Even if you already have some certainty about your book, The Quickening induces diamond clarity at a level you’ve never known before. You see the full vision for it, in a split-second flash, then you get it all down in notes, with your Intensive Guide (usually Gina), to capture the core essence, so that you can get encapsulate every detail of your vision in your book, once the writing begins.
This Immersion/Quickening combo is the reason why every Private 1:1 service we offer begins with a Full or Half Day intensives, where you will:
- organize those thoughts and ideas that have been rolling around in your mind since the idea for your book first hit you
- get crystal clear on your book’s message and who it will serve
- decide on a realistic timeline for completion (usually much faster than you initially think!)
- learn how to stay in the “writing flow” to keep inspiration high
- work through any mindset blocks you have to completing your book
- clear stuck energy
- discover which “energetic maintenance” tools are best suited for you to keep your energy in the Superstar Zone while you get your life story down on paper, to guarantee best quality output
- develop a writing plan to keep procrastination far, far away
- establish follow-up support for your writing process (doesn’t apply to our ghostwriting service, since we write the book for you in that case, and support is included)
- explore outline options or decide on one before the end of this session
- experience your Quickening, that will immerse you into a momentum so powerful, this book will write itself
All intensives are held virtually by online video or telephone (your choice).
Next steps from here? Right after you purchase your intensive, you will be emailed a link to Gina’s schedule, from our automated email system, which will allow you to choose the best date and time for you. You will also be emailed your BONUS questionnaire, which you can start filling out today, to get a head start on the session.
Investment Level for Private Intensives:
Note: following up an intensive with month-to-month mentoring is available optional. Gina offers text only or phone only or both! You are welcome to have one or several intensives, as often as you like, independent from any other service we provide, or purchase both intensives and monthly mentoring, in any combination, as desired, so long as at least one intensive is purchased before monthly follow-ups.
Investment for a One Hour Private 1:1 Mentoring Intensive with Gina: $1,111. USD
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What happens right after I purchase my session? Right after you purchase your intensive, you will be emailed a link to Gina’s schedule, from our automated email system, which will allow you to choose the best date and time for you. You will also be emailed your BONUS questionnaire, which you can start filling out today, to get a head start on the session.
Is the bonus questionnaire mandatory? No, it is 100% optional. You can fill it out if you want to dive in to start sharing with Gina, or just wait until your session. It’s totally up to you.
How do we have our session? These diamond sessions are available via online video, or telephone – it’s totally your choice! We also have in-person options, which are a slightly higher investment level, just send us a message HERE.
What if I want more time with Gina afterward? You are always welcome to add more time to your Diamond Intensive Session. In addition, you may also choose from our follow-up supportive coaching options, with Gina, which include unlimited communication (24 hours a day), and/or phone or video sessions once per week. We are here to serve you, and your book, straight through to “the end,” whatever it takes.