At Life Stories for Success, we believe that both the process and end result of getting your life story on paper, are invaluable, because:
- The process enhances you personally – Making sense of your life experiences, re-framing them into empowered prose integrates and uplifts you into a deeper state of wholeness, through the process of writing. Even if you hire Gina as a ghostwriter, to write your book for you, the process of being interviewed, reviewing your manuscript drafts as she writes and revises, yields exact same personal benefits.
- Leaving legacies for our families is precious – The one thing we cannot replace in life is memories of our experiences. Some of the greatest regrets we can have in life is not talking more with the people in our lives who hold stories that mean something to our lives. It’s sad but true, that our memories and stories pass away with us, so getting them down on paper protects them and mitigates you from this risk, forever!
- Stories are the key to success for every business – Since business success is about helping people, you need a way to connect with them. It only takes a quick google to find study after study showing how sharing our stories is the most powerful way to connect with each other. Therefore every business needs a personal story to share, so people can connect to your business in a meaningful way, whether this is through a full-length book, an about page on your website, or an article published to share with the world.
- Let’s not forget passive income! Whatever the reason you’re getting your life story down on paper, it’s easier than ever to publish your book online, to start earning income on it straight away.
We trust you can see how, if you’re someone who has lived through an inspiring life experience, having your book ghostwritten for you is the greatest investment on the planet, both for reasons you cannot put a monetary value on, plus for literal financial return, if you publish it for sale.
All of this to say that hiring a ghostwriter to write your book is an investment, into your life – one that will nourish your world over and over again, for the rest of your life.
Gina Silvestri, our founder and ghostwriter at Life Stories for Success, follows fee guidelines of The Writer’s Union of Canada. Her current rate is 0.25 USD cents/word for up to 60,000 words, and 0.33 USD cents/word for 60,000-90,000 words.
This translates to $15,000. USD for up to 60,000 words, and between $19,000. USD – $29,000.USD for 60,000-90,000 words.
So a typical schedule looks like this:
- 15% upon signing
- 10% upon delivery of your detailed outline
- 25% upon delivery of first draft of chapter one
- 25% upon delivery of first draft of entire manuscript
- 25% upon delivery of revised manuscript.
Note: the timing of each instalment is flexible, as it is decided mutually, though there is set book completion date in our contract.
Ok! So now that you’re aware of ghostwriter investment basics, here are some options for you, moving forward: